Study Tours Agenda 6-8 Hours
• Continental Breakfast provided
• Flash Drive provided with examples of Projects, Case Studies, Keynote Presentation and Miscellaneous information
Overview of School - Principal
• What is T-STEM
• What is Integrated STEM?
• What impact does technology have?
• What is Project Based Learning?
• A whole school approach
Student Led Tour of MNTH
• Student Ambassadors will take guests to classrooms to see PBL, our New Tech Learning System, Project Presentations, Project Launches and an integrated learning environment in action
• Guests can interact with students and teachers to discover where they are in their PBL learning process
Lunch with Teachers
• Catered lunch will be provided for guests and faculty
• Guests will have an opportunity to dialogue with teachers, and students one on one
Examples of Project Base Learning Processes
• Entry Docs
• Need to Knows
• Student Products
• MNTH students will be randomly selected to participate in a dialogue and Q&A with guests
Debrief/Takeaways - Principal
• One on one discussion with principal and staff
• Opportunities to get information, and answers to any remaining questions